If you need to remove any tools (showcases) from your listings, Please contact us first to allow HomaVo apply those changes for you. If you cancel your account we will not be able to remove any content.
How do I cancel PayPal billing:
- Login to your account here.
- Go to Settings > Subscriptions > Cancel Account
- Enter your password and the reason for canceling your account
How do I cancel iTunes billing (through your iPhone or iPad):
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Select HomaVo.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the bottom of the page.
- Select Confirm.
- Your account is cancelled when you can no longer see the Cancel Subscription option on the HomaVo subscription page. Your subscription will stop at the end of your current billing cycle.
Note: Uninstalling the HomaVo app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription using the steps above to end your subscription. If you uninstall the HomaVo app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.